Saturday, September 13, 2008

SUPER-MAN

I had to post these funny pictures of my two supermen!! Dave was throwing them in the air the other night, so I grabbed the camera. If you look close they both have very frightened looks on their face. But they always say "do it again daddy". They can't decide if its fun or terrifying! None the less, they are always begging for more! Ayden then wanted a cape like superman, so we quickly fashioned him one out of a hand towel and hair clippy!

I now know, if it doesn't work out for them to be doctors, or lawyers....they can always save the universe!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW they are sooo high! Did you photoshop this so Dave wasn't in the picture? When Kevin throws our girls around they love it. I'm usually the one with the terrified look on my face!

-Amy- said...

No photoshop if you can believe it! He gets them super high! And yes...I had a terrified look on my face as well! Why do kids love to be hurled up in the air so high?? Who knows!!

MiNdY said...

HaHa! That looks awesome! Man... I wish I could be thrown like that, without having my body thrown out of whack as well. :) SO cute!

MiNdY said...

HaHa! That looks awesome! Man... I wish I could be thrown like that, without having my body thrown out of whack as well. :) SO cute!

Stefanie Sullivan said...

You gotta just love how dad's like to "play" with the kids! I can't believe how high they are. they look cute in their little undies.