Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Camping Trip

I had to post some pictures of our last camping trip. I think it just might be the last one of the year. It always makes me sad when summer is over, but I know that means fall is on the way. Fall is my favorite season. I love the cooler weather, the leaves changing, and all the holidays to follow!


Ayden and his bow. He loves it! And he is actually a pretty good shot considering he is only 3. It does concern me a bit, it shoots SO far. He is really good at only pointing at the target and not his little brother!!


Check out Austyns teeth in this picture! He had to have caps on all his front teeth because they had no enamel on them. He looked so funny until we got used to the whiter, bigger teeth. He will eventually grow into them....I hope!!!

1 comment:

MiNdY said...

HaHa! Such cute pictures! Look at Ayden with that bow! The boys got skills! We will have to go camping and let he and West shoot together. They will have so much fun! :)
I cant enlarge the picture of Austyn but the teeth look good from what I can see!! CUTE BoYs!