Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Polar Express

My Dad bought tickets for all of us to go on the Polar Express this year. If you haven't taken your kids yet, I highly recommend it! My kids LOVE the movie. They watch it all year long!! They had a blast. Santa and Mrs. Clause comes around and visits each kids. Ayden is usually pretty shy when it comes to Santa...well, not so much this year! He gave Santa his WHOLE wish list. Santa kept trying to walk away and Ayden grabbed his sleeve and said "Oh, and one more thing.."haha It was so funny! Austyn had a hard time remembering what he wanted when Santa talked to him. But he managed to squeak out that he wanted a four-wheeler! We saw Santa 3 different times that trip. Park City, Polar Express, and our hotel! Yes, Santa stays at the La Quinta in Provo, just in case you were wondering! My kids want EvErYtHiNg they see for Christmas this year!! It must be the age. They are starting to pay attention to commercials and after every one that comes on they say "I want that for Christmas!!" I mean every commercial, even the Barbie ones!! And no...they aren't getting everything on their 'list'!! Thanks mom and dad for such a fun weekend!!




2 comments:

Janessa said...

That is so cute. I've been thinking of taking the kids there.

Ramanda said...

This is just so wonderful! I love the glimmer in your boys' eyes! Christmas is Magical!