Friday, April 10, 2009

Cancun it is!!!!


We decided on cancun and it can't get here soon enough!! They put us in an AMAZING resort with all the bells and whistles, even has our own roof top terrace with a hot tub and bed!haha Its all inclusive so I don't think this trip will cost us a dime!! Yay! We will go sometime in June. I wish we were going when it was cold here instead, but I am not complaining! YAAAAHOOOOOO!! Now I just have to work on my tan so I don't fry!haha

4 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY! I'm so excited for you guys!

Tawn said...

HOW EXCITING! You two will have so much fun! I wished it was me and John going! We need a vacation so bad! :)

houseofgirlsandjohn said...

Congrats!!!! We never win anything, take full advantage of the free vacation.

Robyn said...

How awesome and exciting...Even more fabulous that it's FREE! Have fun and know I will be VERY VERY Jealous!!