My AmAzInG sister took our family pictures today. It was much needed. We have not ONE professional picture of all 4 of us, can you believe that!! My kids rarely cooperate! They actually did amazing tonight...thanks to Lacy's bribes-"prizes"!haha Lacy is one talented girl!! She taught me how to use photo shop and we have been editing pictures since 6:00, its now 12:30 am!haha Lets just say...I have alot to learn from her! I am posting all the ones that she edited right now, and I will post some that I attempt to edit later!lol 











Thanks again sis!! We had a ton of fun, and they turned out amazing!
4 comments:
They ARE So Cute!! She did good! But how could she not with such cute subjects! And You've gotta love vernal for the atmosphere! So cute!
The pictures turned out so cute! You have such a beautiful family-your boys are adorable!
Amelia
You're welcome...I'll have more on my blog tonight so you can steal them.
Amy, I love your family pictures! They are all so amazing, your boys are so sweet. Isn't it so nice to have a sister for a photographer?
Stefanie
Post a Comment